- Is civic space closing in global health?
- Right On Podcast, Episode 2: Can we police our way out of the pandemic?
- Contact Tracing Apps: Extra Risks for Women and Marginalized Groups
- Right On Podcast, Episode 1: When the coronavirus comes in the door, do human rights go out the window?
- The Right On! Podcast: Human Rights Activists Respond to COVID-19
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: COVID-19
Leading international activists and journalists debate as part of the Graduate Institute’s 73rd World Health Assembly week. Continue reading
Coming May 15, with Edwin Bernard, Felicita Hikuam, and Mikhail Golichenko. Meg Davis moderates. Continue reading
Data on health and individual movements can pose real threats for everyone—particularly for women and girls, and for marginalized and disfavored groups Continue reading
Right On Podcast, Episode 1: When the coronavirus comes in the door, do human rights go out the window?
What trade-offs should we make between our rights and the greater public good? Continue reading
The first episode will air May 1: “When the virus comes in the door, do human rights go out the window?” with Yaqiu Wang (HRW), Scott Burris (Temple) and Patrick Eba (UNAIDS). Continue reading