- Is civic space closing in global health?
- Right On Podcast, Episode 2: Can we police our way out of the pandemic?
- Contact Tracing Apps: Extra Risks for Women and Marginalized Groups
- Right On Podcast, Episode 1: When the coronavirus comes in the door, do human rights go out the window?
- The Right On! Podcast: Human Rights Activists Respond to COVID-19
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Health finance
Why are we still allocating funds for health to precisely those national governments who fail to care for or dedicate funding to those who need it? Continue reading
Stop TB Partnership’s workshop on TB and human rights this week: fired up and ready for action. Continue reading
About two weeks ago, the Global Fund Observer, a newsletter that reports on the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, TB and Malaria, published an article about the Fund’s Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). The article raised concerns about the process of developing the KPIs, … Continue reading