- Is civic space closing in global health?
- Right On Podcast, Episode 2: Can we police our way out of the pandemic?
- Contact Tracing Apps: Extra Risks for Women and Marginalized Groups
- Right On Podcast, Episode 1: When the coronavirus comes in the door, do human rights go out the window?
- The Right On! Podcast: Human Rights Activists Respond to COVID-19
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Data
Criminalization leads to unreliable HIV data for men who have sex with men. Continue reading
About two weeks ago, the Global Fund Observer, a newsletter that reports on the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, TB and Malaria, published an article about the Fund’s Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). The article raised concerns about the process of developing the KPIs, … Continue reading
I’m lucky to be starting 2017 in Grenada, a flawlessly beautiful island nation of just 100,000 people. But Grenada, like many countries, has found it hard to gather basic HIV data in a context where same-sex sexuality and sex work … Continue reading