In 2017 I was honored to be one of three recipients of the International Geneva Award from the Swiss Network for International Studies (SNIS). Here’s a 4-minute video interview about that work, now transmogrifying into part of my forthcoming book, The Uncounted: Politics of Data in Global Health. Many thanks to Ruxandra Stoicescu and the SNIS team.
- Is civic space closing in global health?
- Right On Podcast, Episode 2: Can we police our way out of the pandemic?
- Contact Tracing Apps: Extra Risks for Women and Marginalized Groups
- Right On Podcast, Episode 1: When the coronavirus comes in the door, do human rights go out the window?
- The Right On! Podcast: Human Rights Activists Respond to COVID-19
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets