This webinar was organized on June 26, 2020 by the Kampala Initiative: Challenging Realities of “Aid”. Speakers included Dr. John Waters (Caribbean Vulnerable Communities) and Hayden Barthelmy (GrenCHAP), civil society activists from the Caribbean who successfully conducted an HIV study in partnership with communities and researchers; Dr. Carolyn Gomes, winner of the UN Human Rights Prize and Alternate Board Member representing Developing Countries NGO Delegation on the Board of the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, TB and Malaria; and Sara (Meg) Davis.
- African key populations’ engagement with global health financing institutions: A rapid review
- TedX talk: The Uncounted – the people left out of health data
- Review of The Uncounted in Global Public Health journal
- The Persistence of Chinese Rights Defenders
- Enter the Cyborgs: Health & human rights in the digital age
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets