This webinar was organized on June 26, 2020 by the Kampala Initiative: Challenging Realities of “Aid”. Speakers included Dr. John Waters (Caribbean Vulnerable Communities) and Hayden Barthelmy (GrenCHAP), civil society activists from the Caribbean who successfully conducted an HIV study in partnership with communities and researchers; Dr. Carolyn Gomes, winner of the UN Human Rights Prize and Alternate Board Member representing Developing Countries NGO Delegation on the Board of the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, TB and Malaria; and Sara (Meg) Davis.
- The Persistence of Chinese Rights Defenders
- Enter the Cyborgs: Health & human rights in the digital age
- Right On 5: Why are we failing to end AIDS? Engaging with the politics of data
- New paperback! And a chat with activists in the Uncounted
- The Politics of Global Health Data – a chat with Oxford RightsUp podcast
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets