This fifth episode of the Right On Podcast, recorded for the American Anthropological Association annual conference, brings together co-hosts Meg Davis and Ryan Whitacre with medical anthropologist Prof. Cal Biruk and UN Development Programme policy officer Kenechukwu Esom to explore how human rights and quantification collide in the global HIV response.
- African key populations’ engagement with global health financing institutions: A rapid review
- TedX talk: The Uncounted – the people left out of health data
- Review of The Uncounted in Global Public Health journal
- The Persistence of Chinese Rights Defenders
- Enter the Cyborgs: Health & human rights in the digital age
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets