CERAH-Genève (Geneva Centre for Education and Research in Humanitarian Action) organized a lovely interview that explores how I got into working on human rights in China, the “white savior complex” challenge facing humanitarian organizations today, and the short course for managers on sexual violence in conflicts and emergencies which I offer at CERAH. Read more here.
- The Persistence of Chinese Rights Defenders
- Enter the Cyborgs: Health & human rights in the digital age
- Right On 5: Why are we failing to end AIDS? Engaging with the politics of data
- New paperback! And a chat with activists in the Uncounted
- The Politics of Global Health Data – a chat with Oxford RightsUp podcast
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets