- The Persistence of Chinese Rights Defenders
- Enter the Cyborgs: Health & human rights in the digital age
- Right On 5: Why are we failing to end AIDS? Engaging with the politics of data
- New paperback! And a chat with activists in the Uncounted
- The Politics of Global Health Data – a chat with Oxford RightsUp podcast
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: September 2019
It was an honor to moderate the panel discussion, “Justice denied? Access to justice for victims of sexual violence” for an audience of over 200 at ICRC’s Humanitarium on September 11, 2019.