In 2017 I was honored to be one of three recipients of the International Geneva Award from the Swiss Network for International Studies (SNIS). Here’s a 4-minute video interview about that work, now transmogrifying into part of my forthcoming book, The Uncounted: Politics of Data in Global Health. Many thanks to Ruxandra Stoicescu and the SNIS team.
- The Persistence of Chinese Rights Defenders
- Enter the Cyborgs: Health & human rights in the digital age
- Right On 5: Why are we failing to end AIDS? Engaging with the politics of data
- New paperback! And a chat with activists in the Uncounted
- The Politics of Global Health Data – a chat with Oxford RightsUp podcast
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets