In 2017 I was honored to be one of three recipients of the International Geneva Award from the Swiss Network for International Studies (SNIS). Here’s a 4-minute video interview about that work, now transmogrifying into part of my forthcoming book, The Uncounted: Politics of Data in Global Health. Many thanks to Ruxandra Stoicescu and the SNIS team.
- African key populations’ engagement with global health financing institutions: A rapid review
- TedX talk: The Uncounted – the people left out of health data
- Review of The Uncounted in Global Public Health journal
- The Persistence of Chinese Rights Defenders
- Enter the Cyborgs: Health & human rights in the digital age
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets