- The Persistence of Chinese Rights Defenders
- Enter the Cyborgs: Health & human rights in the digital age
- Right On 5: Why are we failing to end AIDS? Engaging with the politics of data
- New paperback! And a chat with activists in the Uncounted
- The Politics of Global Health Data – a chat with Oxford RightsUp podcast
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: May 2016
Reposted from Health and Human Rights Journal Now that members of the UN have adopted the ambitious Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), the next question is: how to pay for it all? The answers raise questions about aid eligibility, transparency and accountability.